miércoles, octubre 11, 2006

Ilumínate Loco Diamante...Tributo a Syd Barrett


...Alone in the clouds all blue...lying on an eiderdown...yipee you can´t see me but I can you...
...Look at the sky look at the river, isn´t it good?...
...The seven is the number of the young light...
...The black and green scarecrow is sadder than me, but now he is resigned to his fate because life is not unkind...
...I don't care if the sun don't shine, and I don't care if nothing is mine, and I don't care if I'm nervous with you, I'll do my loving in the winter...
...The stars above you cristal blue...
...Well I sings about dreams, and I rhymes it with seems, because it seems that my dreams always means, that I can profesy all kind of things, 'cause I'm a poet dontcha know it, and the wind you can blow it... And I'm free like a bird on the wing...

No olvides esas melodías infantiles que nos llevaban más allá de la realidad



Roger Keith (Syd) Barrett
1946 - 2006
Empieza tu super viaje Interestelar... hasta siempre!!!!

3 comentarios:

Casiopea dijo...

snif, cómo dolió y sorprendió la muerte del aprendiz de brujo.

Recuerdo cómo nos costó creerlo...

ME ALEGRA QUE TU BLOG YA ESTÉ COBRANDO FORMA.

abrazos,
MAD

Guzyfer® dijo...

Bien hermano!...

lapaula dijo...

pese a que lo conoci cuando murio; sigue siendo hermoso en el recuerdo y es un capisimo....